Skip to content

Rookie plumber’s $12m blunder

April 23, 2007

“A 17-YEAR -old rookie plumber has burned down a £5 million ($A 12 million) waterside mansion in south west England, after a soldering task during his first day on the job went horribly wrong.”

Uppark House, Windsor Castle .. No home is too big or too small to allow pea-brained roofers or plumbers to work unsupervised with blow torches.

Read the full story: here

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: